Website 5:
Right so the final website I am going to look at is a research publication site and its regularly updated and the article I've chose to look at by Lee Rainie was published in September 2008, so much like the others I looked at is very up date and as already mentioned therefore more reliable when it comes to looking and discussing today's society.
Like website 4 this article looks in to digital natives and the work place, and what impact they are having.
I very much like and agree with this quote,"Their preference is for sharing, staying connected, instantaneity, multi-tasking, assembling random information into patterns, and using technology in new ways. Their challenge to the established way of doing things in the business world has already started." Stay connected is such a large part of my life, and the majority of digital natives I know, maybe more than we want to admitt. But staying incontact with my friends and family is very important to our generation.
I like how this article takes the life of someone at the time of it being written being 21 and going through the process and technologies that have been introduced and what the normal 21 year old would have experienced. This shows how much has developed, technology wise, in the last 10 years and lets you think about what we've grown up with and taken for granted and kind of shows how daunting it must be for digital immigrants.
....I want to add more to this if I have time.
Like website 4 this article looks in to digital natives and the work place, and what impact they are having.
I very much like and agree with this quote,"Their preference is for sharing, staying connected, instantaneity, multi-tasking, assembling random information into patterns, and using technology in new ways. Their challenge to the established way of doing things in the business world has already started." Stay connected is such a large part of my life, and the majority of digital natives I know, maybe more than we want to admitt. But staying incontact with my friends and family is very important to our generation.
I like how this article takes the life of someone at the time of it being written being 21 and going through the process and technologies that have been introduced and what the normal 21 year old would have experienced. This shows how much has developed, technology wise, in the last 10 years and lets you think about what we've grown up with and taken for granted and kind of shows how daunting it must be for digital immigrants.
....I want to add more to this if I have time.

RINCY
ReplyDeletehey, I posted on your facebook but thought I'd ask you on here as well, you know the next part of the task are we criticising these websites e have looked at or journals(academic articles) I'm confuseddd.