Sunday, 15 March 2009

Week 8 and 9 Question 6- Article 5

Article 5:

Right this is the final article/journal I have looked at for this week, it is a lot shorter than the others so I doubt I'll wright lots! Its talks about digital natives and their information-seeking behavior, and questions how this will stand up in the workplace and how its putting digital immigrants under pressure and seems to make them feel uneasy. Much of this article I think its right, however the idea that us 'digital natives' would rather find out the information need through a friend or a way that is quick and easy, surly that's how everyone would rather find out information, its not just us youngsters who would rather have something straight away than go through loads of information, its everyone! Why would you spend ages trying to find the answer to something if you knew one of your family members, colleagues or friends new the answer, wouldn't you just ask them????

No comments:

Post a Comment