Article 2:
The second academic journal I have looked at 'dealing with the notion of young people's facility with the new world of converged media' was again found on the Ebsco search engine. The journal is much shorter than the first. It looks into the idea of the 'empowered consumer' and namely the mobile phone and they can do most things every other technology can, and that soon even Television and radio will be watched and listened to via a phone. The main disagreement I have with this journal is that mobiles do play a major part in most digital natives lives, but it isn't the most important. Yes you can go online on your phone, but most of the time, you can't see what you want to with the tiny screen and would rather wait until you have a computer at hand and surly the same goes for watching things on a phone. Its good that you can, but again the size of the screen surly must put people off, you don't get the full quality. Although phones having the ability to incorporate various other types of media such as cameras, internet and according to this article soon to include TV, do you not just think people will continue using their computers and their actual Televisions?
I do!
(Don't know why but my font wont change and somehow is two different types!)
I do!
(Don't know why but my font wont change and somehow is two different types!)

No comments:
Post a Comment