3) Should education 'stretch a person do you think? (What do you mean by 'stretch'?)
I think education should stretch a person and that it's one of the main purposes for education, its all about learning new things and increasing your knowledge. To me stretch means to push to the limits and expand something, education should push people and make them use their full potential and increase their understanding and broaden their knowledge. Education sets goals and targets for students to meet, for example essays and exams to see if they have expanded their knowledge on specif areas and topics, allowing students to create their own opinion on matters they may not have thought about if it wasn't for education.
If you didn't want to learn new things and push your potential to the limits you wouldn't bother with education at all would you? I know I wouldn't , the reason to continue in full time education is to increase my understanding and knowledge of specific things and to try and test myself to see if I can achieve these limits and get the best out of myself. Its all about challenging yourself.
Friday, 20 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment