So me and Hannah thought it would be a good idea to try and share our ideas and communicate via a chat services to try and get to grips with question 2 as we were both struggling to get to grips with it at first, we also though this is a good way to truly see the difference between face-to-face discussions and online. The main advantages we found was the flexibility, we didn't have to set a specific time and arrange when and where to meet, we just meet online, much less hassle! It also made it much easier to discuss and share research we'd found with one another, as all we had to do was send each other a link.
However the major down falls of online communicating like this is that it seem a lot harder to get my points and ideas across, it can sometimes be hard to phrase what your trying to say, where as in face-to-face communication this seems much easier. It also meant that we could interrupt what each other was saying with out meaning to, as you don't fully know if someones finished their point, also the fact of my internet crashing and the hassle of having to wait for everything to reload.
Overall I think it helped us, as it was a quick way to see what each other thought about the question and share any ideas, and I know it helped clear up my confusion surrounding the question.
Thanks Hannah!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, 26 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah I found it really helpful to apply our ideas to question 2. It was an easy and efficient way of communicating, but like you say I think I prefer face to face! x
ReplyDelete